Prev: Re: Reusing old figures Next: Re: Reusing old figures

Re: Reusing old figures

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 21:39:21 -0400
Subject: Re: Reusing old figures

At 11:01 AM 4/4/01 +1000, you wrote:

>Off the top of my head I'd say you've got two simple options. The first
is
>to treat them as small vehicles and the other is to treat each figure
as a
>squad by itself. Treat each weapon limb (and maybe the legs too) as
bodies
>in a regular squad and instead of allocating wounds/deaths to
individuals
>in a human squad allocate them to limbs of the bug. If the legs go it
can't
>move, if a weapon arm goes it can't fire that thing. It may need a bit
of
>tweaking, but it should work.

"Hmmm.	Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your
newsletter."

That is an excellent idea, and it never would have occured to me.  The
body
is a bit tricky, but I can either give it heaver armor, or allow it to
suffer multiple hits before it ceases to function.  Or both.

Fire would be treated as multiple support weapons firing at a single
target
-- splitting fire is not an option.  In close combat it should be
treated
as PA, and could take on at least two opponents at a time.  I don't
think
that it would be too unreasonable for it to cause Terror, too.

Okay, now I have to start painting the damn things....

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: Reusing old figures Next: Re: Reusing old figures