Prev: Fwd: A Girl's Guide to Geek Guys Next: Re: [OT] Double Messages

Re: Cheese factor

From: agoodall@c...
Date: 3 Apr 2001 13:11:28 -0700
Subject: Re: Cheese factor

On Tue, 03 April 2001, Andy Cowell wrote:

> Yeah-- I wish he would attribute a lot of the facts he puts out.

Agreed. And his "Recommended Books" are heavy on sci-fi and very light
on reference material.

On the other hand, he has a lot of positive responses in his guestbook,
several from military types. For the purposes of SF wargaming (oh, and
he does make reference to writers AND gamers) it does the trick.

I wouldn't use this as a thesis reference or anything, but his tactics
section seemed to make sense.

Allan Goodall - agoodall@canada.com

Prev: Fwd: A Girl's Guide to Geek Guys Next: Re: [OT] Double Messages