Prev: Re: [OT] Listen up you apes! Next: RE: Cheese factor

RE: [FT] (LONG) The Balance of Power -- Fighters and a Defense

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 07:00:25 -0400
Subject: RE: [FT] (LONG) The Balance of Power -- Fighters and a Defense

-----End Original Message-----

Part of the problem (and there is a small problem) with fighters is that
thier value increases with the number of squads you fly.
If both sides take a force of 2 Capitals, 4 Cruisers, and 8 Escorts and
you
field 2 flights of fighters, they might be over priced. If you take the
same
mix and field 8 groups of fighters, they might be under priced. I don't
know
of any easy way to model this in the points.

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
http://www.ftsr.org/
-----

Prev: Re: [OT] Listen up you apes! Next: RE: Cheese factor