Prev: Re: Dragon Con Next: Re: [SG] Scenario Idea--LONG

Re: Infantry mounting in 6mm

From: "Robert W. Hofrichter" <RobHofrich@p...>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 20:56:18 -0400
Subject: Re: Infantry mounting in 6mm

I use 3/4 " by 3/4 ".  And yes, I put my infantry into different
formations
(that way I can tell the difference between rifle, assault, and combat
engineers).  I only mount four per for regular stand and two per for
weapon
teams, but that's just my "tightwad" factor making another appearance.
And
yes, I use H&R WW2 figs too.

Rob