Prev: Infantry mounting in 6mm Next: Re: Dragon Con

Re:Fighters, missiles in FT

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 09:32:15 +1000
Subject: Re:Fighters, missiles in FT

At 06:36  2/04/01 +0100, you wrote:
>For the MT missiles, I use either the fighter movement with 3 turns
>endurance and a movement of 24 mu per turn (and 12 mu secondary
movement),
>or another I`ll post later. With this movement above, I allow PDS to
>intercept on a 4,5 or 6, except a missile can exchange 1 endurance
point to
>make it harder to intercept (roll as a heavy fighter, 5 or 6).

Originally I used the 4,5,6 to hit MT missiles but I have since moved
back
to the original 5,6 hit to mentioned in the More Thrust pages.

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com
URL; http://www.users.bigpond.com/derekfulton/

Prev: Infantry mounting in 6mm Next: Re: Dragon Con