Prev: Re: WotD Laser Targeting Next: RE: [FT] (LONG) The Balance of Power -- Fighters and a Defense

Re: When does skirmish scale becomes battle scale?

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 06:34:25 EDT
Subject: Re: When does skirmish scale becomes battle scale?

As an ex-NCO I think it might be funny... I mean fun, of course, to
watch
"...a skirmish with a couple hundred cavalry officers a side in the
Civil
War..." especially two groups of early Union types.  <grin>

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious (American Mongrel)
You don't have to be French to be a 'frog', or even human!
Nektons - Real Marines! (Die, Ralnai, Die!)
Starguard, Dirtside 2,	Ratner's Space Marines, Stellar Conflicts
and Uprisings, and Full Thrust/2nd.  Resistance is everything!

On Sun, 01 Apr 2001 20:44:34 -0400 Allan Goodall <awg@sympatico.ca>
writes:
>On Sun, 01 Apr 2001 17:33:15 -0400, Allan Goodall <awg@sympatico.ca>
>wrote:
>
>>You could have
>>a skirmish with a couple hundred cavalry officers a side in the Civil
>War.
>
>D'oh! I meant cavalry soldiers...
>

>Allan Goodall			awg@sympatico.ca
>Goodall's Grotto:  http://www.vex.net/~agoodall
>
>"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
> you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
> brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,
>   "Jack B. Quick, Boy Inventor"

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Prev: Re: WotD Laser Targeting Next: RE: [FT] (LONG) The Balance of Power -- Fighters and a Defense