Prev: Re: DS2 scenario generators Next: Re: WotD Laser Targeting

Re: laser designator

From: Jaime Tiampo <fugu@s...>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 22:42:07 -0800
Subject: Re: laser designator

mark and staci drake wrote:
> Jaime,
>	 I really like your ideas on the subject-thanks.

Now you see, this is what I like to see. People agreeing with what I
say. Non of this "oh that's too powerful" "you're just making a super
weapon for yourself" "you use too many commanders". :) I like your style
my friend. If I ever need a toady I know where to go (j/king) :)

But seriously it's good to know that some of that stuff I throw out
there looks good in the end sinse it means I'm at least near target with
an idea. That's one of the great things about this list and the GZG
gaming systems. You can add to them and have "house rules" that many
others use. Now if only Jon could keep up with us in printing :)

> Question:What recommendations for high-tech force spoofing/finding the
> detecting device? (assumption here is my rule is used mainly
vs.low-tech
> forces so far;am looking to expand this rule further.)

Well depends what you have as a detecting/transmitting device. EW can be
used to spoof the transmission and if it's a simple targeting system any
ECW will suffice if it's been targeted.

Prev: Re: DS2 scenario generators Next: Re: WotD Laser Targeting