Prev: Re: (FT) Point Value for Hulls Next: Re: Customized Sa'Vasku

Re: [FT] WotW #5: AFHAWKS End

From: "Bif Smith" <bif@b...>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 23:58:35 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] WotW #5: AFHAWKS End

----- Original Message -----
From: Charles Taylor <charles.taylor@cableol.co.uk>
> > Range=6 MU, All arcs OR 9 MU in arcs of SML.
> One question is that 'range 9 mu in 3 arcs of SML and range 6 mu in
> other 3 arcs' or do we have to chose 9 mu + 3 arcs or 6 mu + 6 arcs
when
> we buy the weapon? (I hope thats clear).
>

> Charles

Of course, you can have either, or both (the limited arc would be a long
range version, just to keep your enemy guessing <G>). Of course, there
is
also the question of AFSMR racks (3 mass?).

BIF
 "yorkshire born,yorkshire bred,
 strong in arms, thick in head"

Prev: Re: (FT) Point Value for Hulls Next: Re: Customized Sa'Vasku