Prev: Re: [FT] Rules Questions Next: Re: [FT] Rules Questions

Re: Question (was: Re: Command Reactivation)

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 14:11:09 -0600
Subject: Re: Question (was: Re: Command Reactivation)

Remembering I'm a vac-head, you may be surprised that I'm usually
nowhere
to be found either when playing ships or ground pounders. Oh, I've named
characters on board or in the mud, but they are always in a movie
running
through my head.

I REALLY hate people who refer to board or table-top games as
'role-playing', as if Monopoly or Risk are inherently such.  Not that I
haven't played them that way, but they certainly don't require it.

Diplomacy probably comes closest, and usally by indirect method, to
causing
it's players to actually role play.

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad

Prev: Re: [FT] Rules Questions Next: Re: [FT] Rules Questions