Prev: Re: WotD Laser Targeting Next: RE: WotD Laser Targeting

Re: [FT] B5 Ships Scale Question

From: "David Pullen" <david.pullen3@v...>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 09:32:35 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] B5 Ships Scale Question

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jaime Tiampo" <fugu@spikyfishthing.com>

> "Casquilho, Daniel" wrote:
> >	    Those who use the B5 ships, which scale of ships do you use?
> > I see there are two. A larger scale and a "fleet action" scale.
> > Which do you use? Or do you mix them?
>
> I mostly have the big scale but I do mix in the fleet action scale
stuff
> too. Just never have the same ship in both.
>
> Jaime

I have quite a few of both. Which I use depends on what I'm doing. I've
used
the big range in FT as DNs and the Omega Destroyers of the small range
as
destroyers.
I think I'm the only one who even touches the large scale fighters now.
Even
then I only use the Centauri Sentri as a Goa'Ould Deathglider in
Dirtside
games.

Prev: Re: WotD Laser Targeting Next: RE: WotD Laser Targeting