Prev: [DSII] Stratchbuilding AA Next: Re: [SG] Leader placement

Re: Command Reactivations

From: adrian.johnson@s...
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 00:16:58 -0500
Subject: Re: Command Reactivations

>Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 17:52:20 -0600
>From: Andy Cowell <andy@cowell.org>
>Subject: Re: Command Reactivations

>In message <3.0.6.32.20010328181633.00884a60@POP2.sympatico.ca>,
adrian.johnson
@sympatico.ca writes:

<snip my wordiness...>

>"If the body of troops is organized such that it is consisting of two
or more platoons as is designated with as a military subunit of
company, has an integral command unit, henceforth referred to as THE
PARTY OF THE FIRST PART, may at the controlling players option,
activate..."

HAHAHAhahahahahaha :)

Oh dear.  Was I that bad...

Heh.

My apologies!

Tom Barclay posted something very similar to what I said, but did it
much
more concisely.  I'll try harder next time.  Honest.

Wordswordswordsblahblahblahblahblahblahwordswordsblahblahblah....

Adrian

Adrian Johnson

Prev: [DSII] Stratchbuilding AA Next: Re: [SG] Leader placement