Prev: Re: (FT) Point Value for Hulls Next: [DSII] Stratchbuilding AA

Re: [SG] Leader placement

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 22:39:51 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [SG] Leader placement

On 28-Mar-01 at 22:25, Andy Cowell (andy@cowell.org) wrote:

> My command squads are typically smaller, say 4-5 people, because for
> whatever reason that's what feels realistic to me.  It's pretty much
> the PL and a few riflemen to protect him.  It's not so different than
> this situation.

I had wondered what people are using to protect their leaders.	Wouldn't
you be better off with soldiers with close combat weapons?  Neither
is going to help with a sniper or long range shots, but the pistol
packing troops are  much better in close combat.  I guess the should
really have both.

Prev: Re: (FT) Point Value for Hulls Next: [DSII] Stratchbuilding AA