Prev: Re: [SG] WotW Next: Re: [DS] Point System (was RE: In praise of Cottage Industry)

RE: [SG] Climate/Environment Aclamation

From: "Brian Bell" <bkb@b...>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 20:13:27 -0500
Subject: RE: [SG] Climate/Environment Aclamation

Greetings!

Yes, I did read your whole post (thanks).

Yes, by severe I was thinking that it would be a situation where a unit
would have to have environmental suits just to survive (hydrogen
atmosphere,
extreme ocean depths, vacuum, nuclear hot zone, etc.).

For Major, I was thinking of going from a low gravity, low atmosphere
world
to a heavy gravity, high density atmosphere world. Or going from Tropics
Artic with no stop-over.

Yes. These suggestions could be used for unexpected changes to the
environment (like loosing gravity and/or atmosphere on a breached space
station).

---
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net