Prev: Re: Re: Fleet Escorts Next: Re: (FT) Point Value for Hulls

Re: (FT) Point Value for Hulls

From: Shawn M Mininger <smininger@y...>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 16:25:05 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: (FT) Point Value for Hulls

Heh heh actually, we are developing a FT campaign that
will do just that.  I am also writing rules as to what
kind of a shipyard it takes to build ships........so
it will take a very long time to be able to build
massive hulls.

--- Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@telia.com> wrote:
> Shawn M Mininger wrote:
>
> >Big ships are just plain more
> effecient.......unless
> >you build in artificail limits into the game. My
> >friend is not so willing to accept artificial
> limits
> >because he says it's not fair to favor my style of
> of
> >play over his.
>
> Play a campaign where you have to protect more than
> one place at a time
> on a limited budget.
>
> If he insists on a single large ship there too,
> he'll take out one of
> your bases in the same time as you take out all of
> his...
>
> This is, of course, the main reason why real navies
> have large numbers
> of smaller ships and a few big ones :-/
>
> Oerjan Ohlson
> oerjan.ohlson@telia.com
>
> "Life is like a sewer.
> What you get out of it, depends on what you put into
> it."
> - Hen3ry

=====
Thank You,

Shawn M Mininger

Prev: Re: Re: Fleet Escorts Next: Re: (FT) Point Value for Hulls