Prev: RE: (FT) Point Value for Hulls Next: Re: (FT) Point Value for Hulls

Re: Customized Sa'Vasku

From: Michael Llaneza <imperialdispatches@y...>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 15:45:19 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Customized Sa'Vasku

There's always the number one way to balance a scenario. Let your
munchkin
design both sides, then you pick the one you want.

This is, iirc, derived from one of Solomon's decisions.

And people say history isn't relevant.

Another thought would be playing a scenario twice, once on each side.
That'll
let him see how much fun you've been having.