Prev: SG2 command activations Next: Re: various replies

RE: Monster Cats (was: Starship Basing Alternatives)

From: Craig Mitchell <craig@c...>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 23:33:27 +0100
Subject: RE: Monster Cats (was: Starship Basing Alternatives)

>> I was running an Ogre/DS2 mod game and I had a Size 102 space cat
eat an
>> entire forest! To make matters worse, it later decided to
regurgitate it
>> back onto the board! Should I make all the units make a morale check
vs.
>> nausia?

>Perhaps this should just count as a DS2 biochem weapons attack?

>Size 102, so what weapons fit does a size 102 monster forest-puking
cat
>have?

Umm... whatever kind it wants?
>^_-<

I'm sorry sir but intelligence reports they are unable to approach the
city yet but we have determined the alien utilised a large area
biological weapon. We still have very limited knowlege of its exact
constitution but there does appear to be several pieces of an orange
coloured vegetable matter common to every site hit so far.
It would also appear to be equipped with large slashing blades on the
ends of its locomotive appendages, our available armour does not seen
to be particularly effective at providing protection against these.
In addition our conventional weaponry would appear to be stopped by a
thick layer of a capoc like substance covering its entire outer hull.
Hold on a moment sir we have just received an incoming message from a
group called the Final Legion (Eastern Area) who claim to be chasing
this entity who they claim is an escaped felon - no that is feline. Do

Prev: SG2 command activations Next: Re: various replies