Prev: RE: In praise of Cottage Industry Next: Re: Command Reactivation (some history)

Re: Command Reactivations

From: Derk Groeneveld <derk@c...>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 22:17:27 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: Command Reactivations

On Wed, 28 Mar 2001, Barclay, Tom wrote:

> Sr. Tuffley said:
> Would it clarirfy the situation to simply say that:
>
> "No squad may be activated in one turn more times than there are
command
> levels present on the table."
> Where squad leaders = command level 1; platoon leaders = command level
2;
> compay commanders = command level 3, and so on. Thus: if only squads
> present on-table, no squad may activate more than once (there is
no-one to
> transfer actions); if a platoon command is present then a squad may be
> activated twice (its own and one re-activation), if company command is
> present a single squad may activate up to three times (its own,
platoon
> cmdr recativation and company cmdr reactivation of platoon cmdr).
>
> Jon (GZG)
>
> Tomb requests:
> Jon, I'd be very happy if you'd append the [OFFICIAL] seal to this
one. I
> think it is both wise and necessary (as well as following common
usage). I
> think it should go in the FAQ just as you have stated it.

I think the statement should be a bit more explicit in that each
additional activiation will have to be made by a leader a level higher
up
(e.g. not 2x by platoon leader, 1x by company leader, and none by
battalian leader)

Cheers,

   Derk
Version: GnuPG v1.0.4 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Made with pgp4pine

iD8DBQE6wkbbJXH58oo6ncURAh3wAJ42SjbHSi9uX0yzA6idjFYMndmJBwCdEON5
Uwh3ltLsGazIjtzbBGklFsI=
=TgPY

Prev: RE: In praise of Cottage Industry Next: Re: Command Reactivation (some history)