Prev: Re: Customized Sa'Vasku Next: Command Reactivations

Re: Customized Ska'Vasku

From: Shawn M Mininger <smininger@y...>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 11:11:40 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Customized Ska'Vasku

Heh heh you should see some of our battles.  We'll get
together and decide that we are going to play a 10,000
pt fleet. Heh heh I'll make carriers and battleships
and escorts....a good mix like a normal fleet.	My
friend will make one giant 10,000 pt ship.......heh
heh we stopped doing that......it got real boring
watching my ships get annilhated one by one.

--- YOY GOJ <raphou69@caramail.com> wrote:
> Just two points : Who do you play with? 1000 pts
> make a very small army, or a huge ship.
> You should limit your troops with battleships or
> weaker, or with their cost, because any Dreadnought
> (or
> Super~) can protonize a little army like this
> (because they have few life points, these ships can
> flee
> after a 24 dice salvo). It's too easy.
> Secondly, does anyone know MEGABLAST? It's a card
> game, similar to FT, because it's easy to play
> and funny. Furthermore the cards are quite nice,
> they must have been drawn by a fan of Gimenez.
> Regards
> YOY

> Le journal des abonnés Caramail -
> http://www.carazine.com

=====
Thank You,

Shawn M Mininger

Prev: Re: Customized Sa'Vasku Next: Command Reactivations