Prev: Re: various replies Next: Re: Customized Sa'Vasku

Re: various replies

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 05:00:03 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: various replies

--- "Barclay, Tom" <tomb@bitheads.com> wrote:

> 3) Canada being too cold for sensible people
>
> Laserlight, you already admitted you live on top of
> a large bullseye
> (surrounded by key strategic facilities). I may be
> cold, but no one is
> likely to Nuke my rear end.... :)

On the other hand, who's going to nuke him?  Chinks
can't throw warheads that far.	Russian can't afford
to (and their history with launcher vehicles and
warheads both make me wonder if they could actually
destroy the target).  And we don't worry about our
Brits or French
loyal puppe^H^H^H^H^H allies.  So who would launch?

John

Prev: Re: various replies Next: Re: Customized Sa'Vasku