Prev: NAC Scout bike, mortar team Next: Re: [OT] space cats (was: Re: Starship Basing Alternatives)

Re: Escort class vessels in line of battle

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: 28 Mar 2001 12:46 GMT
Subject: Re: Escort class vessels in line of battle

Hi Beth

Some "interesting" points in your post here:

28.Nov.2001 ? Did you get a time machine for your birthday ?
What's the price of Microsoft shares on Nov. 28th ? :-)

> We get spheres, but we also get "lines of battle", pyramids,
> crosses.....complete and utter messes when I try to do something
> fancy, get my starboard and port screwed and fly into a planet....;)

Spheres and pyramids ? You play Full Thrust in 3D ?

:)

Prev: NAC Scout bike, mortar team Next: Re: [OT] space cats (was: Re: Starship Basing Alternatives)