Prev: Re: [OT] space cats (was: Re: Starship Basing Alternatives) Next: Re: (FT) Point Value for Hulls

Re: (SG2)Question on Firing Twice

From: agoodall@c...
Date: 27 Mar 2001 14:50:11 -0800
Subject: Re: (SG2)Question on Firing Twice

On Tue, 27 March 2001, Andy Cowell wrote:

> I should probably wait until I have my rules handy, but IIRC there's
> nothing to stop platoon leaders from trying to activate squads in
> other platoons, it's just harder.

Ah! Okay, that's a good point. I rarely run more than a platoon, and
when I do I usually have a scenario rule outlining the chain of command.

Correct, if you had a couple of platoons, you could have both platoon
commanders activating the same squad more than once in a turn. I'd be
tempted to only allow that in the case of a platoon leader squad
destroyed, broken, or routed, but that would be a scenario/house rule.
The rules don't forbid it.

Allan Goodall - agoodall@canada.com

Prev: Re: [OT] space cats (was: Re: Starship Basing Alternatives) Next: Re: (FT) Point Value for Hulls