Prev: Re: [OT] space cats (was: Re: Starship Basing Alternatives) Next: RE: (SG2)Question on Firing Twice

Re: [OT] space cats (was: Re: Starship Basing Alternatives)

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 14:17:06 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [OT] space cats (was: Re: Starship Basing Alternatives)

When I first played FT, we were playing on the floor of a rec room -
great
big space, it was wonderful - and we used tin foil balls for asteroids.
Given that we were playing in a two-cat household, our first ever house
rule was, "If a cat rearranges the playing area on us, the rearrangement
stands!"

They batted the asteroids around a couple of times, but never went after
the ships.

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
- http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -

Prev: Re: [OT] space cats (was: Re: Starship Basing Alternatives) Next: RE: (SG2)Question on Firing Twice