Prev: Re: (FT) Point Value for Hulls Next: Re: [OT] space cats (was: Re: Starship Basing Alternatives)

Re: Global Perspective Re: Starship Basing Alternatives

From: Shawn M Mininger <smininger@y...>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 13:34:45 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Global Perspective Re: Starship Basing Alternatives

Heh heh yeah, I didn't notice the .nl.	Ooppps, of
course, I end up ordering a fair amount of mini's from
the UK and Germany.

But even in the faraway land of the netherlands, I
imagine they have nails and washers right?

--- devans@uneb.edu wrote:

> Fine response, Shawn, but you might want to notice
> the .nl at the end of
> Fritz's address. He probably doesn't order much from
> GeoHex from the
> Netherlands. ;->=
>
> I, too, rather prefer the metal bases to the
> plastic, but the posts can be
> a problem fit. One of those things I was always
> thinking of doing but never
> got around to, I wanted to ask KR if I could buy a
> 'mess' of just the bases
> with a marginal discount, and do the posts myself
> out of tubing.
>
> When the Sa'vasku were looking pretty unpopular, I
> bought several packs of
> small ships in bargain bins just for the bases. Now,
> I'll probably end up
> using the ships themselves. *sigh*
>
> Lawd knows, Kieran is certainly open to suggestions
> and deals. However, my
> lists of 'todos' is longer than some persons' list
> of figs to paint.
>
> The_Beast

=====
Thank You,

Shawn M Mininger

Prev: Re: (FT) Point Value for Hulls Next: Re: [OT] space cats (was: Re: Starship Basing Alternatives)