Prev: [OT] space cats (was: Re: Starship Basing Alternatives) Next: Dragon Con

[SG][FT][DS] Campcon 01 - June 1-3, 2001

From: "Barclay, Tom" <tomb@b...>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 15:55:17 -0500
Subject: [SG][FT][DS] Campcon 01 - June 1-3, 2001

Location: The Sarno Farm, NE, Pennsyvlania
(Mike can handle a fair few people - we're looking to see if we can get
ten
or a dozen together)

The plan: A bunch of listers get together for a weekend of gaming very
similar to the ECC

The idea is for a linked set of scenarios where each scenario impacts
the
following one (an ESU attempt to take an NAC planet during 3SW). We felt
the
interest would be heightened by playing a mini-campaign where success in
one
scenario impacted results of those to follow somewhat.

The events planned:
Friday night - Full Thrust (Fleetbook) - Planetary Assault
Sat morning - Dirtside - Planetary Assault (on the ground)
Sat aft/Sat evening - interlinked SG2 scenarios
Sunday - Carabande/Pod Racing/Cards/Formula De -- easy to clean up and
break
down

How to join:
We're at the stage where we're trying to set go/no-go status and figure
out
who can or can't make it so we can engage in more detailed planning.

If you are interested, join the egroups list at this URL for Campcon
(note,
you'll need a yahoo ID, but sign up is free!)
proves a
problem.

Prev: [OT] space cats (was: Re: Starship Basing Alternatives) Next: Dragon Con