Prev: Primer for styrofoam Next: Re: Chit-based FT? Re: Fleet Escorts

Re: (SG2)Question on Firing Twice

From: Jaime Tiampo <fugu@s...>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 11:45:32 -0800
Subject: Re: (SG2)Question on Firing Twice

Derk Groeneveld wrote:

> > So if I understand Jon's answer then I could have a squad fire on
> > it's activation, use one action from my Platoon Leader to reactivate
> > the same squad, have them fire again, use my second action from my
> > Platoon leader to reactivate the same squad again, and have them
fire
> > a third time. One squad fires three times during the same turn.
> > Do I have that right?
>
> AFAIK the same command level can only activate a specific squad once.

That's the way we play here. A command unit can only activate a unit
once fer it's activation. So you could have the platoon commander
activate a unit, then the company commander activate the platoon command
who activates the unit. So the best you could get is 3 activations from
a unit.

Prev: Primer for styrofoam Next: Re: Chit-based FT? Re: Fleet Escorts