Prev: Re: Fleet Escorts Next: Re: [FT] Photos of stations and jumpgate anywhere?

Re: Starship Basing Alternatives

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@w...>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 10:00:33 -0800
Subject: Re: Starship Basing Alternatives

I envy you,

In my sector of space the Space Cats seem to have developed a resistence
to water cannons, newspaper torpedoes.	Sonic weapons such as "Hiss"
emitters don't deter them and even chemical "Pet-stay-off" gasses are
losing their effectiveness.

I beleive the primary difficulty in my sector is that the "Space Cats"
seem to have adapted themselves and now are attempting to live as we
people do.

Wish us luck,

Eli