Prev: Re: Fleet Escorts Next: RE: re:Basing FT Miniatures

RE: In praise of Cottage Industry

From: Derk Groeneveld <derk@c...>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 19:50:12 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: RE: In praise of Cottage Industry

On Tue, 27 Mar 2001, Casquilho, Daniel wrote:

>	I agree with most of what Brian said except one comment. Do not
drop
> the point system. The lack of a point system has been a great
hindrance to
> converting people to SG here in my area. Most mini players are of the
WH40K
> ilk and thus want to see points and army lists. I can get them to work
> without army lists but they still want to see points to know a game is
> "balanced", at least in their minds.

It's a shame, for most of the truly interesting games are anything but
balanced (forces-wise)

Cheers,

   Derk
Version: GnuPG v1.0.4 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Made with pgp4pine

iD8DBQE6wNLYJXH58oo6ncURAhctAKCdQcCPvFDW4EjC+zO2A/G3Pnj+VACfUkKh
pMItWrFoZVr+tAfVbkz8GGk=
=yEJb

Prev: Re: Fleet Escorts Next: RE: re:Basing FT Miniatures