Prev: [OT} r.g.m.m (and by default r.g.m.h) was Re: Starship Basing Alternatives Next: Re: [SG2] Questions

Re: [OT]42 Up

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 11:58:43 EST
Subject: Re: [OT]42 Up

On Tue, 27 Mar 2001 23:29:05 +1000 "Alan and Carmel Brain"
<aebrain@dynamite.com.au> writes:

<snip film stuff>

>And FWIW at age 10, when I saw Kubrick's  "2001", I hoped that in 2001
>I'd be working on a Space project. And on Monday I start heading up
>the
>space avionics software development of FedSat-1, Australia's first
>satellite in 30 years.

Very good!  Congratulations!

>And with anything like luck, Carmel and I should have our first child
>born sometime in late July. After 20 years of marriage.

Even Better!  Even more congratulations!

>Some things are worth waiting for.
>
>And Sometimes - not often - but just Sometimes, Dreams DO come true.

Ain't it the truth?!

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious (American Mongrel)
You don't have to be French to be a 'frog', or even human!
Nektons - Real Marines! (Die, Ralnai, Die!)
Starguard, Dirtside 2,	Ratner's Space Marines, Stellar Conflicts
and Uprisings, and Full Thrust/2nd.  Resistance is everything!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: [OT} r.g.m.m (and by default r.g.m.h) was Re: Starship Basing Alternatives Next: Re: [SG2] Questions