Prev: RE: (SG2)Question on Firing Twice Next: RE: In praise of Cottage Industry

Global Perspective Re: Starship Basing Alternatives

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 10:28:32 -0600
Subject: Global Perspective Re: Starship Basing Alternatives

Fine response, Shawn, but you might want to notice the .nl at the end of
Fritz's address. He probably doesn't order much from GeoHex from the
Netherlands. ;->=

I, too, rather prefer the metal bases to the plastic, but the posts can
be
a problem fit. One of those things I was always thinking of doing but
never
got around to, I wanted to ask KR if I could buy a 'mess' of just the
bases
with a marginal discount, and do the posts myself out of tubing.

When the Sa'vasku were looking pretty unpopular, I bought several packs
of
small ships in bargain bins just for the bases. Now, I'll probably end
up
using the ships themselves. *sigh*

Lawd knows, Kieran is certainly open to suggestions and deals. However,
my
lists of 'todos' is longer than some persons' list of figs to paint.

Prev: RE: (SG2)Question on Firing Twice Next: RE: In praise of Cottage Industry