Prev: RE: In praise of Cottage Industry Next: re: Re: (OT) 27th of March...

RE: Monster Cats (was: Starship Basing Alternatives)

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 08:58:21 -0500
Subject: RE: Monster Cats (was: Starship Basing Alternatives)

But at least in the space battles, there is very little that the
"Horrible
Space Cat" will eat. It may bat the ships arround a little, but usually
not
eat them.

I was running an Ogre/DS2 mod game and I had a Size 102 space cat eat an
entire forest! To make matters worse, it later decided to regurgitate it
back onto the board! Should I make all the units make a morale check vs.
nausia?

I now take the advice of my wife and cover my toys when I am not playing
with them.

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net