Prev: Re: [SG2] Questions Next: Re: [SG2] Questions

Re: [SG] WotW

From: Jaime Tiampo <fugu@s...>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 20:26:30 -0800
Subject: Re: [SG] WotW

Brian Burger wrote:
> True, but what Jaime was looking for was an undersized mortar... as
is,
> it's too powerful; being downrange of one of those things is
obscene...
> The standard infantry grenade launcher is powerful enough.

It's  not obscene... it's merely not advisable... but you're right, I
was thinking along the lines of a downgraded mortar. More like the
infantry tube mortars that we have today.

> This I like - get rid of the auto-hit capability of the
template-grenades.

How about the D10 impact and D10* FP with a 2" template and the auto
deviation? D4" and D6"?

> The last several games, nearly every casualty on the table has been
caused
> by Jaime's 'gears chucking or launching their giant grenades at
people.
> Sure the range is limited, but we're playing on a fairly small table
right
> now, and always with lots of terrain.

I agree they're a little too powerful but I still think the idea is
sound. And you're only bitter cause it's always your troops getting hit
by the BAGs (Big Ass Grenades)

Prev: Re: [SG2] Questions Next: Re: [SG2] Questions