Prev: RE: (Semi-OT) Notes from the zip drive Next: Re: [SG2] Questions

Re: 15mm vehicles?

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 22:20:58 -0500
Subject: Re: 15mm vehicles?

On Sun, 25 Mar 2001 14:57:57 -0800 (PST), Brian Burger
<yh728@victoria.tc.ca>
wrote:

>Air drying clay, actually. I rolled long snakes of it, shoved it into
the
>areas I wanted the skirts, smoothed the outer face, then let it dry in
>place. After it's dry it falls out, so just superglue the pieces back
in
>and paint them.

Sounds good! I'll look into this...

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,

Prev: RE: (Semi-OT) Notes from the zip drive Next: Re: [SG2] Questions