Prev: Re: (SG2)Question on Firing Twice Next: RE: [SG] WotW

RE: Re: (Semi-OT) Notes from the zip drive

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 17:50:24 -0500
Subject: RE: Re: (Semi-OT) Notes from the zip drive

John Atkinson said:
>3) I've totally revamped and refitted the NRE fleet,
>as well as rewritten the fleet listing.  I'll be
>getting it up and on the web page as soon as possible.
>Watch for the K-varients to some of the ships--those
>are the NRE's modifications to ships under
>construction in 2183 which incorporate a number of
>anti-Kra'Vak modifications.

Oerjan marveled:
>That's a pretty damn impressive feat of reverse engineering and
prescience, considering that humanity had no wreckage to study -
indeed, not even positive proof that the Kra'Vak were aliens - until
2184...

>How did the NRE manage to adapt to a threat, and copy technology, that
humanity didn't even know existed at the time? Divine intervention? <g>

There's a *reason* they're still hanging onto that banner of Our Lady
for nearly 2000 years

Prev: Re: (SG2)Question on Firing Twice Next: RE: [SG] WotW