Prev: Re: H&R for DS2 - small nations of WW2 conversions Next: Re: WotW #5 AFHAWKS

Re: WotW #5 AFHAWKS

From: "Izenberg, Noam" <Noam.Izenberg@j...>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 09:25:48 -0500
Subject: Re: WotW #5 AFHAWKS

>From BIF:

>PS-The ignore heavy fighters bonus is because I don`t care how heavly
>armoured a fighter is, when hit by a big enough warhead, it will go
bang
>just like any other <G>.

Problem is "heavy" is a PSB term to describe the mechanic. You could use
exaclty the same mechanic and call the fighter "agile" or "stealthy" or
"blinking" rather than armored. Because of that I don't agree with the
lack
of bonus.

FYI, a 9 MU range restricted to 3 arcs is almost the same _size_ area of
effect (127 MU^2 as a 6 MU range all-arc fire(113 MU^2). In antifighter
considerations, the 6" all arc is much easier to manage in game terms.
I'd
vote for it on KISS grounds.

Prev: Re: H&R for DS2 - small nations of WW2 conversions Next: Re: WotW #5 AFHAWKS