Prev: Re: [SG2] Questions Next: Re: (SG2)Question on Firing Twice

Re: 15mm vehicles?

From: Tony Francis <tony.francis@k...>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 13:35:15 +0100
Subject: Re: 15mm vehicles?

devans@uneb.edu wrote:

> You can, of course, get to Tony's Brigade site by editing the URL from
his
> last note, but:
> http://www.brigademodels.co.uk/
>
> The direct path to the 15mm vehicles is:
> http://www.brigademodels.co.uk/sf15/tanks15.htm
>
> I've become much more tolerant of frames, by the way, now that I a)
have a
> moderately fast PC at home, b) have a larger than 13" monitor, and c)
have
> ADSL at home for snappier response. I still give higher marks to
sliced
> bread. *shrug*

I'm in the process of revamping the website completely at the moment;
the new site will have a non-frames version which is designed
specifically for the purpose (rather than the current kludge which is to
simply drop out the main content frame - this is rather lacking on
navigational links !).

> ***
> > Brigade in the UK are doing new, resin 15mm vehicles, which look
good in
> > the pictures I've seen.
>
> They're in metal rather than resin
> ***
>
> Of course, several of the piccies at his site are not metal, being, I
> believe, the mould masters. I gather he's in such a hurry to get an
image,
> he flashes them before even making the mold. ;->=

The main reason for this is our 'Design Studio' page where we preview
models before they enter production. We find quite a few people are very
interested to see the masters and how we go about creating them;
Schoon's a good example - he asked a few questions, decided that he'd
have a go and the result is there for all to see.

Often the master pictures tend to hand around even when the model is in
production; this is just me being lazy :-/

> The_Beast

Tony

Tony Francis
Senior Software Engineer

Prev: Re: [SG2] Questions Next: Re: (SG2)Question on Firing Twice