Prev: Re: 15mm vehicles? Next: Re: [OT] Paper ships

RE: WotW #5 AFHAWKS

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 11:42:05 +1000
Subject: RE: WotW #5 AFHAWKS

I thought this had been discussed in the missile thread last month.

Treating AFHAWKS as SV interceptor pods (within arc only) is the
simplest
and most balanced compromise.  Humans need to allocate mass for AFHAWK
which
is wasted if the enemy doesn't bring fighters or missiles.

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[MKW2] Admiral Peter Rollins - Task Force Zulu-Beta
[Firestorm] Battletech PBeM GM