Prev: Re: A couple of quick replies Next: Re: A couple of quick replies

<No Subject>

From: "Flynn Richardson" <Flynn.Richardson@u...>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 09:51:13 +1200 (New Zealand Standard Time)
Subject: <No Subject>

Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 17:45:47 -0500
From: "stranger" <stranger@cvn.net>
Subject: Re: AAR UN incursion turned back

> Planet gravity 2" out to 6" 1" out to 12" directly towards planet
doesn't
> change heading

Please explain.  Thanks.

George

George,

We set it up that any ship that ended its move within the stated range
was
moved directly towards the planet I.E. measure distance from the planet
the ship, if is within 6" then move it 2" towards the planet if it was
over 6" but under 12" then move it 1" towards the planet. To keep it
simple we did not change the heading or the velocity of the ship.

This added another dimension to the game ( esp as I stuffed up and two
ships started getting sucked towards the planet and within the range of
the UN ships!)

Flynn Richardson
Special Projects Manager
Unilever Australasia

Prev: Re: A couple of quick replies Next: Re: A couple of quick replies