Prev: Vehicles from Scotia-Grendel - ATAC/Scarab/Corvus - Cool for SG Next: Re: [OT] Paper ships

Re: Me too?! RE: Copy of FMA Skirmish Rules, please?

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 22:45:13 -0800
Subject: Re: Me too?! RE: Copy of FMA Skirmish Rules, please?

Allan Goodall said
> We're still thrashing out FMA stuff on the playtest list.
Considering how much
> traffic that list gets with the few of us that are on it and
testing, I'd hate
> to see what my inbox would look like if the latest stuff was
released here!

I've heard a couple of people at working complaining about getting
70-80 emails a week...I don't think they believe me when I told them
that I'm averaging 500-600/wk at home...

> *S* To be honest, I think it's still pretty much in a "late alpha"
stage.

> Personally, I think it's going well, except I'm not sure where Jon
is going to
> get 27-sided dice for the morale system...

I thought that was a morale test for the *players* ?
"Roll 1d14, 1d17, 2d26 and 1d31, using actual dice (handmade
acceptable, software is not).  If result is over 6,
congratulations--you haven't qualified to play the game, but you
*have* qualified to think about reading about the game.  Oh, and if
the result is 5...you're Beth."