Prev: RE: Possible grav interpretation Re: AAR UN incursion turned back Next: Re: 15mm vehicles?

Alien Infantry

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 22:41:10 EST
Subject: Alien Infantry

All this talk of Alien/Kravak PA got me thinking (In DS2 terms of course
<grin> - yeah I'm hopeless) about 6mm and 15mm figures.

Are there any Phalon Ground troops or ground vehicles?	In either scale?

 (Since I don't have FB2 it may be that the Phalons are like the old
Space Marines (pre-GW) race of the Irsol Confederacy - true space
dwellers and don't do ground warfare...)

Are the Kravak in 6mm?	IIRC, they are 25 and 15mm??  Infantry and
vehicles?

How about the Sav... the "S" guys?  Any ground troops?	any vehicles?

Just speculating...

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious (American Mongrel)
You don't have to be French to be a 'frog', or even human!
Nektons - Real Marines! (Die, Ralnai, Die!)
Starguard, Dirtside 2,	Ratner's Space Marines, Stellar Conflicts
and Uprisings, and Full Thrust/2nd.  Resistance is everything!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: RE: Possible grav interpretation Re: AAR UN incursion turned back Next: Re: 15mm vehicles?