Prev: Re: mailing list question Next: Re: Replies to a variety of posts... cause I'm lazy....

Re: Replies to a variety of posts... cause I'm lazy....

From: Derk Groeneveld <derk@c...>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 00:45:53 +0100 (CET)
Subject: Re: Replies to a variety of posts... cause I'm lazy....

On Fri, 23 Mar 2001, Oerjan Ohlson wrote:
> >>Plenty of plowed fields to give long fire lanes. And if you've ever
> seen an
> >>excercise in Saskatchewan.... well, cover is a crease in the prairie
> >>hardpan... and entrenching if the clay is hard is a no-go... and you
> can >>see further than you can shoot with artillery...
> >
> >Well, okay. That's why I said 'european'. Mm. Half a mile is how much
> in
> >tabletop scale again?
>
> 80" in SGII scale.

Mmm. Okay, that definately is a significant distance :)

Cheers,

  Derk
Version: GnuPG v1.0.4 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Made with pgp4pine

iD8DBQE6u+BCJXH58oo6ncURAmmZAJ0XgKIK7iFimx154xNvUyrB3gAgRwCdGGXQ
qdYqYS2ut/jgGdDWWFzuRBs=
=aLUe

Prev: Re: mailing list question Next: Re: Replies to a variety of posts... cause I'm lazy....