Prev: Re: Brisbane's Auran BIG Weekend Next: Re: Who is this masked man?

Re: [SG] Scenario Idea--LONG

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@H...>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 23:42:05 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG] Scenario Idea--LONG

At 07:43 PM 3/22/01 -0800, John A wrote:
>--- Aaron Teske <ateske@HICom.net> wrote:
>> Aw, not NJ? ^_-  (At least after the job switch I'll
>> be a lot closer to MD than I am currently....)
>
>I don't schlep up to NJ unless it's for a full Con
>(Went to ShoreCon one year--enjoyed it).

Don't think I've been to that one, I've tended to be busy on a con
weekend
well before I hear of the con.	(Yeah, amazingly enough I do sometimes
plan
that far in advance....)

But  was more talking "meet in the middle"; I've wandered down to Mark's
place for weekends (or even just a day & night) before, though not as
much
lately.  Indy's doing more climbing these days than gaming, trying to
finish his book.  (Which is, I b'lieve, more the reason he couldn't game
on
the 31st.)

>> >to recall there was a whole passel of folks up in
>> >B'more.
>>
>> Hey, time to plug Indy's player location page!
>> <grin>
>
>Yeah, yeah.  I don't need it for where I'm going--the
>internet is a wonderful thing.  I'm already e-mailing
>back and forth with my fan club in Kileen.  :)

Um, okay.  But is *does* let you check out how many people are
registered
for Baltimore, no?

Prev: Re: Brisbane's Auran BIG Weekend Next: Re: Who is this masked man?