Prev: Item #5: Re: Replies to a variety of posts... cause I'm lazy.... Next: Stewart Murray's USCMC rules back up

RE: [SGII] MLR

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 13:29:31 +1100
Subject: RE: [SGII] MLR

It depends under what rules it's being fired.

Infantry:  If you wanted to be a rules lawyer, PA with 2 separate MLRs
can
take 2 fire actions to fire each on its own, but a single figure can
only
contribute 1 FP option to the resolution (either support die or squad
weapons FP die) regardless.  OUPA is a case of this, as you can put 3
MLRs
on the figure; I just give the figure extra ammo (9 MLR shots when fully
loaded).

Vehicle mounted MLRs would use the rules for multiple weapon mounts
(modified from DSII); roll Q die + 1 FP die for each weapon in the
mount.

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[MKW2] Admiral Peter Rollins - Task Force Zulu-Beta
[Firestorm] Battletech PBeM GM