Prev: Re: 15mm bug manufacturers Next: Re: GZG 6mm, 15mm, spaceships, 25mm figures

RE: [fmas] FMA Skirmish Rules

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 09:25:58 +1100
Subject: RE: [fmas] FMA Skirmish Rules

I know my versions way out of date; but every time there's a request, I
seem
to get about 4-5 more strait afterwards off-list.  I should add the on
list
stuff from the last few weeks at some point.

Don't forget to read the coverpage guys, as it's shoot-before-reading
stuff.

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[MKW2] Admiral Peter Rollins - Task Force Zulu-Beta
[Firestorm] Battletech PBeM GM