Prev: Me too?! RE: Copy of FMA Skirmish Rules, please? Next: Counters for SGII?

Re: [SG] Scenario Idea--LONG

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@H...>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 22:54:34 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG] Scenario Idea--LONG

At 05:46 PM 3/21/01 -0800, mml wrote:
>Yup.  BTW, is there anyone else in easy driving
>distance (let's say VA, MD, maybe southern PA) who's

Aw, not NJ? ^_-  (At least after the job switch I'll be a lot closer to
MD
than I am currently....)

>up for some gaming with the man/myth/legend?  I seem
>to recall there was a whole passel of folks up in
>B'more.

Hey, time to plug Indy's player location page! <grin>

http://www.bcpl.net/~indy/full-thrust/location.html

Anyway, yeah, there's quite a few there....

Later,
				Aaron

PS -- Mark, you should really probably get rid of/switch the GZG ECC III

Prev: Me too?! RE: Copy of FMA Skirmish Rules, please? Next: Counters for SGII?