Prev: Re: [OT] "Enemy At The Gates" Review Next: Re: Destroyers

Re: [OT] Galoob Star Wars Re: A DS/FT campaign question and RE: [sg] Starting Forces

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 16:11:44 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [OT] Galoob Star Wars Re: A DS/FT campaign question and RE: [sg] Starting Forces

Attributes snipped.

> ***
> I dropped them on bases, leveled with putty and applied flocking.
> ***
>
> Do you mean epoxy putty or...? If Silly Putty, then no wonder about
the
> sun! ;->=

No, first I started off with wood putty, but when I openned my wood
putty and found it growing mold I switched to the green stuff from
the hobby store.

> Well, I wasn't going for a micromachine discussion, but now that it's
> happened, do you trim any of the Galoob bases back?

You have to on some of them or they stick over the edge of the base.
Fingernail clippers <bangs head> I'm an idiot, I've cut myself several
times trimming the things.  They do stick better with the ridges off.
I also superglue to the bases as I have no intention of ever rebasing
these things.

Prev: Re: [OT] "Enemy At The Gates" Review Next: Re: Destroyers