Prev: Re: 15mm vehicles? Next: Re: A DS/FT campaign question and RE: [sg] Starting Forces

Re: ScanFed minis

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 15:07:06 -0500
Subject: Re: ScanFed minis

devans@uneb.edu wrote:

> ***
>    Scandenavian Fed miniatures exits?!  Where, where??  Any
information
> on these would be appreciated, and pics would be devine.
> ***
>
> Isn't Tom adorable when he's excited? 'exits' instead of 'exist...'
> 'devine' instead of 'divine...' His fingers can't keep up with his
fevered
> brain. ;->=

*grin*

> I thought the ScanFed was Schoon's baby. I assumed that the Swiss
Confed
> ships were ones he originally planned for the ScanFed, then renamed
for
> Tony's business.
>
> All the more confusing as Andrew Martin is listed as 'owning' the New
Swiss
> Federation. ;->=

Mea culpa, I was definitely not clear in my request (then again,
I'm multitasking on four other things at work, trying to read over
a paper, study a manual, AND keep up with email! :-/ ). I know
about Schoon's work, and I realize now y'all thought I was looking
for ships (since I'm more a vacc-head than a gropo), but actually
I wanted to see what the StarGrunt ScanFed figs look like. I want
to put together a polar troop for my forces (though I'd far rather
have 'em in 15mm, since I seem to be leaning that way more and more
due to space restrictions). Got a bunch of Jon T's 15mm figs for
regular terrain, got some 15mm vehicles from Tony at Brigade, plus
some misc almost-15mm Matchbox/Hot Wheels (tm) vehicles (still
looking for those Johnny Lightning tanks :-/ ), but want to round
out what I have with snow troopers (I guess I could propose this
as a 300 Club option - anyone else remotely interested??)

So, let me rephrase: anyone know of or have any StarGrunt ScanFed
troops scanned in and online?  :-)

Prev: Re: 15mm vehicles? Next: Re: A DS/FT campaign question and RE: [sg] Starting Forces