Prev: Re: A DS/FT campaign question and RE: [sg] Starting Forces Next: RE: 15mm bug manufacturers

15mm bug manufacturers

From: Andy Cowell <andy@c...>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 10:20:39 -0600
Subject: 15mm bug manufacturers

Anybody know of any suitable 15mm bug (or other, appropriately
non-human) miniatures available?  I'm organizing a large force of them
for SG2 utilizing Kryomek-ish phermone C&C rules.  What about suitable
vehicle equivalents?  Here's what I've found:

GW 40k Epic: 6mm, but some of the larger scale figures work.  Anybody
have any, esp. Hive Tyrants, they wish to get rid of?  Maybe trade?

Frei Korps: 15mm/20mm Aliens

Pendraken: 10mm SST bugs, Aliens-- presumably these are smaller but
might still work

Eureka: upcoming 300 Club SST warrior bugs

Peter Pig: Phugs (eh)

Kryomek: 25mm Hellions w/out arms make some nice bug "walkers"

WotC: The 25mm Grick could make a nice walker/PA equiv.
http://store.wizards.com/product.asp?productid=3746

Prev: Re: A DS/FT campaign question and RE: [sg] Starting Forces Next: RE: 15mm bug manufacturers