Prev: Re: [sg] Starting Forces Next: Re: [sg] Starting Forces

Re: Campaign Rules

From: Michael Robert Blair <pellinoire@y...>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 06:01:58 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Campaign Rules

Sorry, I had jump points because I LIKE jump points.
They create bottlenecks and allow minefields to be
useful.

Was it this list where someone complained about the
Ju-87s in 'Enemy at the Gates'? I watched it last
night, they were not the G model with the 20mm cannon
but an earlier model, with just 2 MGS (7.92 x 57mm
Mauser).

Nice film, not as horrible as 'Stalingrad'. I think I
need to make a lot more urban terrain.

Michael

Prev: Re: [sg] Starting Forces Next: Re: [sg] Starting Forces