Prev: Re: [SG] Scenario Idea--LONG Next: RE: GZG 6mm, 15mm, spaceships, 25mm figures

Re: [OT] "Enemy At The Gates" Review

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 23:06:37 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] "Enemy At The Gates" Review

On Tue, 20 Mar 2001 19:13:37 -0500, "Robert W. Hofrichter"
<RobHofrich@peoplepc.com> wrote:

>I'm sure someone else has laready mentioned this, but the T-34/85
turrets
>and a later scene in the movie with a burnt out T-34/85 in the
background
>were the only technical (in terms of equipment) mistakes that I spotted
when
>I went to see the movie.  The T-34/85 was not in use in late '42!

You're right! D'oh! I missed that. They were /85 turrets, weren't they?
They
looked too rounded and large for /76 turrets.

>And I really liked Ron Pearleman's character.

An underrated actor. I liked Perlman as an actor, and his character was
great.

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,

Prev: Re: [SG] Scenario Idea--LONG Next: RE: GZG 6mm, 15mm, spaceships, 25mm figures