Prev: [OT] RL, again Re: [OT] Paper Starships Next: Re: [OT] "Enemy At The Gates" Review

Re: [OT] barbarians

From: "Robert W. Hofrichter" <RobHofrich@p...>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 19:12:43 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] barbarians

But most of them (the in this time period, anyway) would have been Picts
or
some such and not Scots (who were johnny-come-latelies from Ireland),
right?

Ahh, the movement of tribal groups in an interesting topic.

(So says a Slav/German mix, born in Bohemia, living in the US with
relatives
in Canada-Mom's side- and California-Dad's side, married to an
English/Scot
mix).

Rob